Are you Inspired for Greatness?
Fellow Entrepreneurs are you inspired for greatness? What are you inspired by? What is your driving force?
|Image Credit: Getty Images|
It believe it is important to first recognize and identify what you want in life, a giant step for many; then strategize how you are going to get there, while having fun along the way. Being inspired in life stems from being a go getter wanting to add value to another. It is all about using the environment for personal development and professional growth. Sounds easy but in reality it is not, I am inspired by my passion that is my driving force. Once you have your attitude check in the right place you can overcome all obstacles and barriers that may come your way.
A good attitude will project you with energy, optimism, care, gratitude and joy. It will also open and pave the way for more opportunities in life. In feeling inspired for greatness, you have two choices every morning – either to be in a bad mood and let things get you down or to be in a good mood and enjoy your day which ever one you decide to choose they both have consequences. Always remember that mistakes experienced along the way are learning opportunities, not failure, try to look for the good in all situations, motives and people.
John F. Kennedy once said: “All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
Tips to be Inspired for Greatness.
1. Think Big Think Life: Identify what you want out of life and think big, have a dream or a vision. It does not matter if the dream fails.
“They say success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill.
2. Map Out Your Goals Start with small goals and work yourself up ensuring that they are realistic and achievable
3. Live Your Own Live your on life and not others, by being the best you can be. Too much time is spent on copying others instead of carving out an independent niche. In thinking big and thinking life this is the first step in the right direction. High self-esteem is developed by regularly using positive phrases and statements. Turn those negatives into something positive.
4. Score Your Successes Weigh your successes and personally reward yourself. Recognize your inadequacies but do not dwell on them. To be inspired is to visualize your success while planning, this will set the right emotional stage for when success comes
5. Act Now and not Later Procrastination comes when the task is boring, difficult or when you are not sure how to do it. Manage your time better, have a “to do” list or open a tasks diary. Remember the longer you put things off, the bigger the resistance to the task will become and the more difficult it will be to start.
6. Bush up your Skills “Knowledge is power” -Surround yourself positive people, enrol in workshops, seminars, programs. Read books or listen to programs are positive that also teach you something new. Practice what you have learnt eventually you will cultivate these characteristics while inspiring other.
7. Boost your Self-Potential and don’t Put Yourself Down. “As adults we can choose the messages we accept or reject. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission” – Eleanor Roosevelt
This speaks for itself you are your own ambassador nobody will sell your skills for you. Seek for daily opportunities, take your expertise to a higher level.
8. Embrace Change and Adopt to it Fully “If you can’t change something, change your attitude, don’t complain” – Maya Angelo
Every beneficial change comes with some discomfort or at times struggle. Be open minded, learn to accept different ways of doing things start your inspiration journey.
9. Have the “I Can” Spirit Learn to position, patronize and praise yourself for panache, presence and profits.
10. You are the Unique You No two people on this earth like you. Treasure your brand and shine like a diamond. Be inspired, be refined, transform your potential.